I believe wedding photography is “Collection of works of Art” I embrace the meaning with detail, skill, and heart into the art of photography.
As a international award winning photographer and an artist with over 13 years of professional experience, I believe every experience in life and the memory of that moment is a treasure in itself. With time memories begin to fade, hidden in your mind and soul. Photograph is the key to opening that memory box and make faded memories and give it life that lasts for generations to come.
As a photographer and an artist, I hope to make those memories you cherish into a timeless pieces of art and tell your story with photos that lasts forever.
- 2011 OCN Photo Contest (Japan) Silver Award
- 2013 Digital Camera Magazine (Japan) Digital Photo Contest Honorable Mention
- 2013 Digital Camera Magazine (Japan) Photo Contest Award of Excellence
- 2014 Mornin’ Hawaii Magazine No. 004 October edition 4 page photo publication and an interview
- 2016~2017 Zexy Magazine (Japan) Overseas Wedding Edition featured photographer
- 2016 17th Wedisson Award Best Wedding Photography Award Winner
- 2017 23rd Wedisson Award Best Wedding Photography Award Winner
2723 Kolo Place